STITCH

I read a lot of Dazed Magazine and I have recently been reading about Lily Bonesso and her new collective. The curator Lily Bonesso of "STITCH" has just presented the weird and wonderful images from her new collective, which have been shown at the "Cock'n'Bull" Gallery. The collection of artists which were involved all combined photography with both installation and illustration to create this unconventional show. I genuinely love concepts like this, and enjoy everything weird about the art world. Things like this would stop me dead in my tracks at an art gallery, and I enjoy thinking about the hundreds of possible meanings for art works like this... If you love all things fun playful and imaginary then you should definitely look more into these artists. My favouite one is "Silva + Cemin." 
Artists featured: Catherine ScivenerSilva + CeminHeidi AndreasenFiona OsborneTing Cheng and Toni Hollywood. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Follow playwright fate

About

Follow playwright fate