TERRY RICHARDSON

Terry Richardson is one of my favourite celebrity photographers. I follow his every move, on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, you name it. The medias perspective of him is not one to take notice of, he's infamous almost and considered a little bit strange. I don't necessarily think of his photographs as amazing art works, but as part of my generation as it stands, I am susceptible to anything celebrity related. Although I'm definitely not proud of it! I'm simply intrigued by him and how simple yet powerful his works are. His images are always majorly provocative depending on which way you look at them, yet beautiful and they manage to capture the individuals personality with a simple photograph. He's worked for French Vogue, British Vogue, i-D, GQ, Harper's Bazaar and Purple, photographing famous celebrities like  Daniel Day Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vincent Gallo, Tom Ford, Jay Z, Kanye West, Johnny Knoxville, Karl Lagerfeld, Pharell Williams and Lindsay Lohan. Impressive.




visit terrys online diary at http://www.terrysdiary.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Follow playwright fate

About

Follow playwright fate