SHUT YOUR MOUTH!


Patrick Mohr, the German designer recently put on a show to remember at Berlin Fashion week when his models appeared on the runway with their mouths literally glued shut, and their eyebrows bleached out. I think either his intention was to have the audience focus simply on his creations walking down the catwalk (by this, I mean his clothes,) by trying to erase any kind of expression from the models faces, or he wanted to cause a reaction. If he was aiming for the first explanation I gave, I don't think he succeeded as I couldn't even focus on the clothes. Although covering the faces I think the clothes were really simple and beautiful, with amazing structure. I admire how unique his show appeared though, and to be fair it was a much toned down version of last year's show were the models were mostly topless, bald and with masses of facial hair...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Follow playwright fate

About

Follow playwright fate